Reiki is a Japanese stress reduction technique that promotes the body's relaxation response and natural healing ability. Reiki dissolves the illusions of fear and empowers your soul to reveal your loving and authentic truth filling your entire being with love,peace and connection to your higher self so that you may overcome obstacles.
Many Reiki clients go so deep into relaxation that they "forget" or "leave" the present state.
You may experience:
• Slight disorientation (floaty feeling) when returning to the present moment. Take a few minutes to collect yourself before getting off the table.
* If you experience disorientation or dizziness after sitting up for a few minutes, let your practitioner know and they can perform a grounding exercise to anchor your spirit in the "here and now".
After a Reiki session, it is advisable to go home and relax to ensure the maximum benefit from the treatment. The Reiki will continue to work in your body for the next 24-48 hours. As it re-balances your energy you may feel:
- Frequent urination and/or bowel movements.
- Feeling emotional, emotional release, or emotional shifts.
- Crying for no reason.
- Feeling on top of the world or buzzing with energy.
- Fatigue, feeling overtired, needing to sleep or rest.
- Tingling sensations.
- Traveling aches and pains throughout body.
- Headaches, dizziness, or nausea.
The symptoms listed above are all positive signs that your body is bringing itself back
into balance. If you experience any symptoms for an extended period of time, please contact your practitioner. Reiki detox symptoms are
minor and temporary in nature.
30 Min Session $50